CSDM| ACTION PLAN
In order to realise its broad objectives, the Centre proposes to organise several activities. In the initial phase, the following activities are planned:
- Organise an inaugural ceremony together with a seminar with participation of researchers of repute in Discrete Mathematics and allied areas;
- Organise a National Conference/Seminar in every calendar year;
- Create and maintain a website of the Centre;
- Start publishing a Bulletin, preferably a half-yearly one;
- Organise regular seminars and talks;
- Organise frequent (preferably quarterly once) invited lectures by eminent mathematicians; and
- organise lecture series on various topics of interdisciplinary nature.
The Centre may initiate the following programmes in the second phase:
- Enrol students for PhD programme in mathematics;
- Start publishing a research journal and develop it into a good indexed one;
- Organise international seminars and colloquia; and
- Carry out research projects funded by Governments and other agencies.