CSDM| EDITORIAL POLICY
- Contemporary Studies in Discrete Mathematics (CSDM) adopts the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines on publication ethics to ensure high-quality publications.
- Authors shall submit their original and unpublished manuscript to the journal. The submitted manuscripts shall not be under consideration in any other journals. Due credits must be given to the sources of data used in the manuscripts by giving proper citations. The research papers mentioned in the bibliography must be directly related to the contents of the manuscript. Corrections, if any, in a submitted manuscript must be communicated to the editor at the earliest.
- The journal adopts a double blind reviewing policy - both the referee and author remain anonymous to each other - and hence authors are requested to submit two copies of the manuscript in PDF - one with the author details and the other without author list.
- Reviewers must confirm that all manuscripts are reviewed solely based on the merit of the content. All information pertaining to the manuscripts must be kept confidential. Any competing interest noticed during the peer review process must be communicated to the author. Any information which leads to the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor.
- Editors must confirm that all manuscripts are evaluated fairly and judiciously based on the merit of the content in the manuscripts. All information concerning the manuscripts will be kept confidential. Any observed conflicts of interest concerning manuscripts will be brought into notice of the Editors-in-Chief as well as the authors.
- The Editorial board is entrusted with the responsibility of deciding whether submitted manuscripts are accepted or rejected based on the review reports from the reviewers. The Editorial Board will frame the suitable policies concerning the journal; take necessary steps against plagiarism and copyright infringement and communicate the details to the author(s) with rejection of the manuscript.
To ensure speedy and timely publication, we consider those articles, which are sufficiently well and neatly presented, containing significant results. Papers are accepted only after peer review.
- Editorial decisions on acceptance or rejection of submitted articles will be taken within 12 to 16 weeks after the submission of the paper.
CSDM| COPYRIGHT POLICY
- Contemporary Studies in Discrete Mathematics, publishes articles under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The author(s) retain the copyright to their work and the publishing rights without restrictions.